For this week's Trendsday Wednesday, there was only one style that we could really do - and it's the lovely shade of orange that is Living Coral
In fact, the lively shade has been named Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019. It has golden undertones, is full of colour and energy, and, basically, is a sure way to liven up your interiors.
As scary as it sounds, Christmas will be out of the way in less than two weeks, and once those celebrations are over, it's onto New Year (although we're surely not alone in thinking where on earth has 2018 gone!?).
Then, as January takes over, it will be time to get your home ready for 2019, and that's where the cheerful shade of Living Coral comes in.
In fact, as Pantone themselves say, the "sociable and spirited" colour "encourages light-hearted activity" - a perfect way to brighten up those dull January days.
As always, we share some of our current favourites...
1. Pav Embroided Geometric Velvet Cushion, £30 at Cult Furniture
2. Stag Clock, £25 at Annabel James
3. Neon Coral Tassel Basket by Meri Meri, £29 at Bobby Rabbit
4. Kingsview 40cm Desk Lamp, £64.99 at wayfair.co.uk
5. Merino Lambswool Parquet Throw Blanket by Bronte by Moon, £59.95 at Hurn and Hurn
Lead image: Coral Reef Pattern Wallpaper Mural, £36 at Murals Wallpaper