Norwegian heating brand Mill Heat has launched in the UK, bringing with it its high-performance ‘keep warm with style’ ethos and Scandi-inspired minimalist designs. Formed in 1992 by Cato Bryn, Mill Heat is now in its 26th year and to celebrate it has introduced four electrical heating products to the market. Mill Heat is giving five lucky HomeStyle readers the chance to win one of its sleek and contemporary convection heaters, which are guaranteed to keep homes warm and effortlessly stylish at the same time. The Mill Convection Heater boasts an integrated fan, LED display and 2000 watt output. Its modern and slimline design means it looks great and offers rapid heating to anywhere in your home without taking up much space at all, which is definitely a big bonus. Mill heaters are available at selected retailers, including QVC, Costco and online via ao.com.
For further information, visit millheat.co.uk
1) All giveaways close at midnight on 31st March 2018. Winners will be notified after the closing date.
2) Subject to availability, non transferable or refundable. No cash alternative will be given. Prizes include delivery but not installation or removal of existing products or appliances, where applicable.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK or companies involved in these promotions.
4) Entrants must be homeowners where decorating/renovation work is required for the prize.
5) Only one entry per person.
6) The winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
7) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
8) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date.
9) Prizes are valid for six months after the date of the draw, and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK and companies involved in these promotions may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
11) Allow 8-10 weeks from selection to completion.
12) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.