Duvalay has launched its new Rosalia collection and we’ve joined forces with the sleep experts to give away four premium Garland mattresses
With over a third of our lives spent sleeping, picking the right mattress is an important factor in making sure you get a good night’s sleep. In an era of mass production, turning to a handcrafted mattress can be a good way of ensuring that you don’t suffer from aches and pains after an uncomfortable night. Combining traditional bed-making techniques with the finest raw materials and innovation, the Rosalia Collection by Duvalay is a contemporary range of mattresses that offer affordable luxury. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the brand to offer four lucky HomeStyle readers the chance to win a newly launched Garland mattress, worth £700 each. Being the premium mattress within the Rosalia collection, Garland features 1,800 individual pocket springs for added support and all-round comfort. Made by hand in Yorkshire, each mattress is created using labour intensive techniques including hand side stitched borders and features luxurious layers of wool and cashmere. Garland is also a ‘no turn’ mattress making it easy to care for.
For more info, visit duvalay.co.uk.
To be in with a chance of winning one of four Garland mattresses from Duvalay, simply answer the following question:
1) Competition closes at midnight on 30th November 2017. The winner will be notified after the closing date.
2) No cash alternative will be given.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and Duvalay.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) The winner must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
6) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
7) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date. Prize is valid for six weeks after the date of the draw and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
8) Hubert Burda Media UK and Duvalay may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
9) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.