Feast your eyes on this festive Pyrex prize! We’ve teamed up with celebrated cook and kitchenware brand, Pyrex, to offer 10 lucky readers the chance to win everything needed to prepare the perfect feast. From sweet baked desserts, to golden roast potatoes and glistening glazed meat, you’ll be able to treat your family and friends to the dinner party of their dreams. The prize bundle is brimming with the latest products from the wellloved brand, including white ceramic dishes from the new Supreme range and a must-have Signature ceramic roaster in a festive shade of red, of course. We all know how important a perfectly roasted joint is at Christmas, it’s every meat-lover’s favourite part of the festive feast and to ensure yours will ‘wow’, included in this fabulous prize is a large Magic roaster. The bundle also features an Inspiration roaster, made from Pyrex’s iconic glass and the crystal clear material will reveal every layer and colour of your finished dish, tempting dinner guests to all gather round and get stuck in.
For further information about Pyrex, or to try out the pictured Christmas recipes for yourself, visit pyrexuk.com
1) Competition closes at midnight on 31st January 2018. The winner will be notified after the closing date.
2) No cash alternative will be given.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and Pyrex.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) The winner must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
6) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
7) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date. Prize is valid for six weeks after the date of the draw and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
8) Hubert Burda Media UK and Pyrex may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
9) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.