To celebrate the launch of its revolutionary water security system, Grohe is offering four HomeStyle readers the chance to win a Sense Guard kit!
Ever gone on holiday and worried you left the tap on? Or maybe had sleepless nights due to a leaky pipe you should fix? Grohe’s new water security system puts your mind at rest, thanks to its smart sensor and controller that monitors and alerts you to threats of water damage to the home, preventing costly repairs. Grohe Sense safeguards homes by monitoring humidity, detecting leaks and alerting you via the Grohe Ondus app. This means you get alerts if there’s a leak, so you can shut off the water supply to prevent a flood. Multiple smart devices can be used to notify you instantly, giving you time to react. The system is based on industry standard wireless LAN technology, controlled through the Ondus app – the centrepiece of the Sense system. It offers the highest level of water safety, allowing you to monitor and control Grohe Sense. It also tracks water usage, helping reduce wastage and lower bills. Grohe Sense is used in conjunction with the Grohe Sense Guard for ultimate home protection. The Sense Guard – fitted to the mains water pipe – can detect frost risk, micro leaks and pipe breaks. With the Ondus app, the Sense Guard enables you to shut off the water supply remotely. So even when out, you can prevent damage to your home.
For more info, visit grohe.co.uk.
For a chance to win one of four Grohe Sense Guard kits (includes 1 x Sense Guard and 3 x Grohe Sense Sensors), simply answer the following question:
1) Competition closes at midnight on 30th September 2017. The winner will be notified after the closing date.
2) No cash alternative will be given.
3) Open to residents in the UK (mainland), over age of 18, except employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and Grohe.
4) Only one entry per person.
5) The winner must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
6) The editor’s decision is final. Correspondence will not be entered into.
7) The winners are selected at random, from correct entries received, after the competition end date. Prize is valid for six weeks after the date of the draw and the prize will be withdrawn if it is not claimed within this period.
8) Hubert Burda Media UK and Grohe may use your details to advise of products and services. Details are occasionally available to vetted companies.
9) Reproduction of this competition, in whole or part, without written permission is prohibited.
10) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute offending parties.
11) The Grohe Sense Guard and Sense Guard kit is available from September. Winners will be notified by email and delivery of prizes is expected for October, subject to availability.